Parent consultations are collaborative endeavors between parents and our clinicians skilled in multiple dimensions of parenting.
Our clinicians attune themselves to the strengths and unique needs of each family and address a variety of issues, including:
- Coping with fussy babies
- Identifying developmental concerns
- Strengthening parenting partnerships
- Fortifying parent-child bonds
- Dealing with sibling relationships
- Managing challenging behaviors
- Struggles over screens
- Academic concerns
- Managing transition and loss
- Coping with divorce
- Adjusting after adoption
- Helping children with mental health challenges, including anxiety and mood.
- Fostering resilience
Our therapists offer personalized support explicitly aimed to support you, your children, and your entire family. Several clinicians utilize SPACE interventions (Supportive Parenting for Anxious Childhood Emotions) that provide parents with specific tools to reduce their children’s anxiety-related symptoms and improve resilience.